Thursday, May 3, 2018

The Truman Show (59) Movie CLIP - Do Something! (1998) HD

The Truman Show (59) Movie CLIP - Do Something! (1998) HD

Let me get you
some help, truman. You're not well. Why do you want to
have a baby with me? You can't stand me. That's not true.

Why don't you let me fix you
some of this
new mococoa drink? All natural cocoa beans
from the upper slopes
of mt. Nicaragua. No artificial sweeteners. What the hell
are you talkin' about? Who are you talkin' to? I've tasted other cocoas.
This is the best.

What the hell
does this have to do
with anything? Tell me
what's happening! Well, you're having
a nervous breakdown,
that's what's happening. You're part of this,
aren't you? [Gasping]
truman. Meryl! You are scaring me. No.

You're scaring me, meryl. What are you going to do?
Dice me? Slice me and peel me? There are
so many choices! [Screams] <i>Do something!</I> <i>What?</I> <i>What did you say?</I> Who were you
talking to? Nothing.
I didn't say anything. I didn't say anything. You said "do something." No, I didn't.
I wasn't talking to anybody.

[Banging on door]
talk to me! I don't know anything.
Please stop. Stay where you are. (Marlon)
truman? Truman. Oh, thank god! [Sobbing] [meryl crying] How can anyone
expect me To carry on
under these conditions? It's unprofessional..

No comments:

Post a Comment