Friday, May 4, 2018

Workers' Compensation Insurance for Restaurants

Workers' Compensation Insurance for Restaurants

I love the restaurant business. Hi. I'm Michael. For 3 years I've owned an
Italian restaurant.

We're known for the best homemade pasta in
town. And I'm also a businessman. That means I have to keep an eye on costs. One way I do that is by having workers' compensation
insurance coverage that fits my business.

Restaurants get hectic. Slips, trips and falls
happen. So I need an insurance carrier who will help
me prevent on the job injuries and keep my premiums low. My insurance carrier provides me with a plate
full of online resources to better manage risk, reduce workplace accidents, and stay
current with the latest OSHA information.

They also help me manage cash flow with competitive
pricing and flexible payment plans. In some states they offer premium discounts,
and in others they offer policy dividends. With over 100 years of experience with businesses
like mine, I know EMPLOYERS is a carrier I. Can trust and rely on.

... Buon Appetite..

No comments:

Post a Comment