Thursday, April 19, 2018

ASAP Roofing - National Roof Repair Company

ASAP Roofing - National Roof Repair Company

If I were to rate ASAP on a scale of 1 to
10, this is an easy one - I'd say an 11. They were awesome to work with; everything was
on time the way we were promised - it was a great experience. ASAP Roofing is a full-scale general contractor.
We do focus the majority of our efforts on the restoration - hail, wind events. We do roofing, we do siding, we do windows,
we're a general contractor  we're able to take on just about any job.

But the main
focus of what we do is give an analytical approach of dealing with the insurance company
and making sure each customer gets the best quality work they possibly can. Most homeowners don't even realize there's
a problem until one of our representatives approaches them or they get one of our fliers
in the mail We can help you through that process, do that inspection, find out what
that damage is, meet your insurance adjuster, make sure that it gets approved, that they
pay for everything that you're entitled to. ASAP Roofing is able to take each customer
on a case-by-case basis and provide the highest level of service and give them a real chance
to get everything approved with their insurance company. We've got a highly trained team that's going
to go out there and negotiate with your insurance company and get you what is a fair settlement
so that the work can be done.

I was pretty nervous about it, because I'd
never had to replace a roof before As I. Walked my dogs every day in the neighborhood,
I kept noticing more and more signs for ASAP. Roofing going up in our subdivision. So I
thought, if this is trusted by my neighbors, it's probably a good resource for me.

The
communication between the ASAP project team and myself and my insurance company was stellar. Our brand promise is really quality. You know,
one thing that we focus on is trying to earn repeat business. Last year was a great example
of where our quality stood for itself.

We had a hailstorm in Aurora, Colorado - a place
where we'd already built a lot of roofs. About 400 of those customers called us back and
allowed us the opportunity to roof them for a second time - so that was really special
for me, to be able to see that coming through, that we'd earned their trust and get their
business twice. When I refer out to my clients - being a property
manager, my reputation is often on the line, and so it's important to me that I'm bringing
vendors to the table that are fair and that do what they say they're going to do. ASAP
Roofing is at the top of my vendor list when it comes to referring out for damage-related
claims to hail or similar; so I'm highly likely to recommend ASAP Roofing because they've
consistently delivered for me in the past Anything really related to a damage claim,
ASAP has been able to pretty regularly help out my clients and also family and friends
that I've referred to ASAP.

We've gone from a million dollars a year in
business in 2011 to last year, 13.5 Million dollars in business. It's because of our team
and our commitment to quality, that we're able to do that. I have already referred ASAP Roofing to a
friend of mine and they are in the process of putting a roof on her home right now. Last year during one of those large hailstorms
our house got hit pretty badly we were pretty devastated.

The next day a friend
of ours recommended ASAP Roofing they came out and replaced our entire roof and we
were very pleased with the work they did for us. The whole process was really seamless, it
was really easy Any time you do work on a 120 year old house, a historic house, its
a little nerve racking. They replaced the entire roof. I was really impressed with the
attention to detail that ASAP gave us.

When you choose ASAP, we want you to literally
to agree to allow us to be your contractor, and then just observe and make sure that everything
goes to your liking and we'll handle the rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment