Friday, April 27, 2018

Gone in 60 seconds #11. Why are my auto rates going up(part 1)

Gone in 60 seconds #11. Why are my auto rates going up(part 1)

Hey, what's up this is Matt and this is gone in 60 seconds. Do you know a question I get a lot? Hey, why do you raise my auto insurance? Well I didn't raise your auto insurance, okay, I'm just an agent. There is a guy in a dark room with a lot of numbers that decided it will be a good idea to raise your rate and I'm going to explain to you why he does that. Okay? He does it because things are getting more expensive.

Okay? The average cost of a car in 2016 is over $33,000 for a new car, but not everybody buys a new car, right? That's cool. The average cost of a used car is $18,800 alright? Everything is getting more expensive bumpers have cameras and sensors in them raters and sonar and all kind of stuffs in there. Anyway the average property claim is $4,000 alright? That's a lot more than it was just a few years ago. Thats why these rates are going up.

It has to pay for this stuff so that's reason one. The next time I'm going to talk to you Im going to talk about how much medical is going up. You guys know that too, right? Okay, thanks for watching..

No comments:

Post a Comment